· Introduction: What is the Poison Path?
o Saturnian herbs, poison plant allies, entheogens, ethnobotanicals
· Phytognosis and plant spirit medicine
Section Two: Phytochemistry:
· Active constituents
· Chemical processes
Section Three: Plant Profiles:
· Detailed descriptions of important ethnobotanicals, entheogenic herbs and poisonous plants
Section Four: Formulation:
· How to use these plants safely in formulas for use in ritual.
· Display a familiarity with medieval flying ointment recipes, as well as the many influences that have created the witch’s flying ointment that we know today.
· Example recipes
Section Five: Ritual Use:
· Connecting with plant spirits
· Understand the components of an entheogenic ritual and the reasons for enacting one
· Create your own rituals using poisonous plants and ritual entheogens for spell work and personal growth.
· Preparing the entheogenic sacrament
Section Six: Working with plant spirit medicine
· Choosing a plant spirit medicine
· Flower essences, infused oils, tinctures, smoking blends and ointments