Due to Covid 19, there will need to be a kit shipped out with your order, or the class can be purchased with no materials for you to source on your own.THIS CLASS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON, AND WE ARE ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS. Exact class release date TBA, but is anticipated by the end of the month.
This is our first style of Grimoire making we are offering by popular request.
We are talking real bookmaking, with a witchy twist, but this time it will be a usable book that is intended to last for a century or more.
Custom make your own and choose from different materials available. You will learn how to stitch your paper, cut, and glue up your book. This will be an soft and dry bind so you can un-stich it when you are finished and re-use the precious leather again.
Special upgrades of materials are available but limited to current selection.
Ticket costs are:
- $40 Online class w/ NO MATERIALS (kit can be purchased separately through Queen Meb or you can use your own.
- Leather $80 for the class and kit (Purchase through queenmb.com)
- Goatskin $90 for the class and kit (Purchase through queenmeb.com)
Keep in mind we must purchase these materials for the class and delays may occur due to suppliers. Retail value of our Grimiores start at $45-$90 each, so this is an excellent deal to both make your own, and re-use it for your magickal workings. This Grimoire is specially designed to be used again and again, as to make the smallest impact on the earth.
NO refunds on online courses.
Course materials and a kit can be purchased online via @Queen Meb , or a kit alone at https://queenmeb.com/products/solstice-soft-bound-dry-bind-grimoire-making-workshop-online
The online course access runs for $40 with no kit, and a kit ranges from $40 for leather, and $50 for goatskin.
We do our best to provide you with most of the materials you will need to make your book which includes leather, archival quality wet/dry cotton rag paper, linen book thread, threading needle, leather strap. There are a few items you will need to complete this grimoire before adding any of your personalization or artwork.
Awl, handpunch, or a clean medium sized nail and hammer
- A bone folder (if you don't know what it is, don't worry), or a DIY version with a credit cart and a soft edged spoon.
- (Optional) clasp for the front such as a small bit of driftwood, shell, button, or crystal.
- A ruler that goes town to at least 1/16 of an inch, or millimeters.
- A small point mechanical pencil or very sharp #2 pencil with an erasure.
- (Optional) Magickal ink for page inscriptions
- (Optional) Special leathers or book threads not provided in kit.