Resins and Makko can be found online at our store:
Please make sure to check out the materials needed for this class. We are also happy to say that this is also being offered with closed captions so the hard of hearing can also enjoy taking this class, as well as international customers. It is available in English, Spanish, Italian, French, and German.
To successfully create your own incense cones and sticks you will need the following tools and ingredients.
- A mortar and pestle (use one that will never be used for food!)
- Nitrile or latex gloves (only if you will be using essential oils)
- Purified or distilled water
- A glass surface (optional) or something like a smooth table top that can be cleaned with soap and water afterwards.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS (We offer kits for purchase for specific intentions to use along with this class):
- Dried herbs or flowers that are safe for burning (amount ranges for recipe)
- Ground or natural dried chunks of resins from plants (not synthetic resins)
- Powdered Makko at least 10 grams
- Essential OIls (Optional)